FlaskScrubber Glassware Washers are designed to wash and dry narrow-neck and general purpose labware. Their lower spindle rack holds up to 36 pieces of narrow-neck glassware such as volumetric flasks. Water and detergent are pumped through the spindles to reach the innermost areas of your glassware. Specialized inserts for pipettes, BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils make the FlaskScrubber versatile.
Forced air drying through the spindles (not available on FlaskScrubber 33 models) ensures thorough drying inside and out. Optional Upper Standard Rack or Spindle Rack to increase washer capacity. A Lower Standard Rack may be used instead of the Lower Spindle Rack
FlaskScrubber® Vantage® Series Glassware Washers have specialized features for contamination-sensitive research. They are designed to wash and dry narrow-neck and general purpose glassware.
• Fully Programmable - Select water temperature, detergent and rinse aid amounts, wash and rinse times, and number of rinses.
• Native Memory - Stores both factory preset and user set programs for reproducible protocols.
• Exportable Data - RS-232 port allows documentation of settings and actual wash conditions.
• Viewing Window with Light - See each cycle in progress.
• High Temperature - Up to 199° (93°C) water removes lipids and sanitizes glassware.
• Multiple Rinse Programs - Program up to 6 purified water rinses.
• Forced air drying - 99.97% efficient HEPA filter removes airborne particulates.
SteamScrubber Glassware Washers have stainless steel top and bottom racks that accommodate basket inserts for a wide variety of beakers and other wide-mouth laboratory glassware. Specialized inserts for BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils make the SteamScrubber versatile. It can accommodate Upper and Lower Spindle Racks
The ScrubAir Pipette Washer/Dryer saves 98% on water and takes 85% less time to use.
Compared to traditional siphoning washing, rinsing and oven drying, the ScrubAir consumes less water, time and money, requiring as little as 3 1/4 hours to wash, rinse and dry up to 60 pipettes, compared to 23 hours or more with the traditional method. Eco-friendly, the ScrubAir Standard Wash Cycle uses only 12.5 L of tap or pure water, compared to 600 L used with a siphoning method. Three cycle programs are factory-set but may be user-modified. Start time may be delayed up to 8 hours. The LCD display shows both the cycle segment and total time remaining.
• Saves water, time and money
• Automated, requires far less glassware handling than traditional methods
• Fast and thorough cleaning with percolating action
• Programmable cycle settings including delayed start