Pharma Refrigerators with Freezer/ PHCbi
Natural refrigerants, compressors and integrated electronics combine to achieve facility sustainability objectives by minimizing any environmental impact and cost of electricity without compromising cooling performance, ambient tolerance and recovery speeds following door openings. Naturally occurring hydrocarbon [HC] refrigerants have minimal effect on the environment and are compliant with environmental legislation for climate control. Combined with inverter technology, these refrigerants also provide more efficient cooling without compromising performance and ambient tolerance and recovery speeds following door openings.
- Temperatures remain stable wherever products are stored, even in a fully loaded chamber.
- The refrigerator is engineered to prevent inadvertent freezing of temperature sensitive vaccines.
- The refrigerator includes a high performance refrigeration system with a forced air, back wall plenum.
- This provides even, horizontalairflow across the solid, adjustable shelves at each shelf level.
- A uniform freezer temperature is maintained through a cold wall refrigeration system with natural circulation.
Security Control and Monitoring
- The microprocessor controller and LED display are door mounted at eye level.
- Control buttons allows convenient but secure user control.
- Refrigerator and freezer temperatures can be displayed in 0.1°C increments simultaneously or individually.
- Minimum/maximum temperatures are automatically displayed every 24 hours.
- All alarm conditions are displayed and recorded.
- Data transfer is through a USB port.