40℃ Biomedical freezers/ PHCbi
The MDF-U443 Biomedical -40°C Plasma Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety of storage and research applications. In the medical field, they provide effective storage of life-saving fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, as well as samples for diagnosis. In the biotechnology field, they provide effective storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. In the industrial field, they are ideal for aging and temperature tests on electronic components, precision devices, and compound resins. The MDF-U443 Biomedical -40°C Plasma Freezer is certified as a Class IIa Medical Device for the storage of cells, DNA and Fresh Frozen Plasma. As a storage environment with excellent safety features, easy operability, and a host of other features, this particular freezer offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality for short or intermediate term storage at temperatures as low as -40°C.
- Single electrical box makes servicing simpler.
- After a power outage, operation resumes at pre-outage settings (non-volatile memory for temperature and alarm temperature settings)
- HFC refrigerant (non-CFC, non-HCFC refrigerant) is environment-friendly but offers superb performance.
- Pre-coated metal body causes less environmental damage than conventional paint coating.
- Balance hinge door stops at any angle from 35° to 90° for convenience and safety.
- Front-mounted display/control panel (with new microprocessor)
- Memory backup
- Temperature display
- Front access calibration for 7-day temperature recorder
- The control panel, alarm system and non-volatile memory are the same for all three models in the series.
- The chamber temperature is displayed for five seconds if buzzer key is depressed during power failure alarm.
- Control panel can be reset to zero for validation
- Two access ports (right-hand side and bottom left)
- Four casters and two adjustable feet
- Recording Features (Optional)
- Alarm & Recording System
- High/low temperature alarm (±5°C to ±15°C, adjustable)
- Power failure
- Remote alarm contact
- Self diagnostics (“E” messages shown in red figures)
- Breaker switch turns power off in event of over current abnormality.