The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is ideally suited for cryogenic and long-term storage in laboratories and no longer uses harmful CFC's to achieve a ultra-low temperature of -150ºC. The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN is a mechanical cryogenic freezer. VIP PLUS technology maximizes storage capacity over conventionally insulated models. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact requirements. PHCbi preservation systems employ advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment. The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN utilises binary mixed non-HCFC refrigerants. The new Vacuum Insulation Panels and double door gaskets reduce the power consumption. Compared to liquid nitrogen systems, Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN offers the following advantages in terms of lower running cost, easy maintenance and no occurrence of contamination.
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- Convenient Control with LCD panel.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra-low temperatures
- VIP PLUS insulation maximizes storage capacity
- Recheargeable battery
- Panasonic patented VIP Plus Vacuum Insulation
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- No CFC's in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Optional liquid nitrogen and CO2 back-up system
- Remote alarm contact